Local distillery door guided craft spirits tasting and sales‘Discover Heidi's Distillery’. Meet the Maker Heidi Weitjens owner and operator of King Island Distillery, Currie
Cost:$37.00 per person
Schedule:Open daily from 1pm - 4pm and by arrangement
About this experience
‘Discover Heidi's Distillery’ guided small batch spirits tastings with hh♡ the local female founder and distiller.
- Taste a select range of Heidi’s artisan spirits and fresh Native ingredients
- Hear the stories, secrets shared and serving suggestions
- See the set up and learn the process
- Signature spirits bottles signed upon request
- Free shipping offer available
- Native plant gift - Sustainable program of beach botanical, into bottle and back to the beach
- Unlimited King Island Cloud Juice water during spirits tasting
- Photo with the distiller and Angels for social post opportunity
- Free Copper Angel Club membership. Join us to receive exclusive releases, offers and insights about happy heidi's distillery.
Cost $37.00 per person in attendance.
TIme 30 - 60 minutes - sharing a selection of signature spirits, stories and secrets, personally presented by the owner and creater.
♡ hh♡ | happy heidi the heart of King Island spirits made with love
Heidi Weitjens - Founder | Artisan Distiller | Native - made on King Island
King Island Distillery Pty Ltd Est. 2014
Call us to discuss alternative opening hours. Dial the Distiller on 0488 CHEERS = 0488 243377 or email email@example.com
Group bookings can be accommodated.
All enquiries are welcome.
Click map to King Island Distillery for a GPS guide to visit distillery door, on Racecourse Road in Currie.
See our other offers, spirits and King Island produce pairing. A hh♡ sensory signature experience.
Enjoy the hh♡ local artisan spirits made of the island.
Heidi Weitjens, founder, owner and distiller King Island Distillery P/L Est. 2014