We invite you visit to King Island, here is how to get here.
‘Gin Made me do it’ is a great excuse to take the time to work out your next holiday on King Island and book the date and your holiday.
Just 45 minutes flight to land on King Island and no passport required for this overseas trip.
Tips - *
* Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org and book your King Island Distillery Tour - Meet the Maker and a Dram with the Distiller Heidi Weitjens.
* King Island Tourism Website is a great resource to plan a visit to King Island.
* Check availability of:-
- Accommodation Hotel, or Self contained
- Car Hire Goggomobil, 4WD, sedan, or van
- Flights from Victoria or Tasmania, King Island Airlines, Sharp or Rex
- Guided Tours with King Island Coach Tours Matthew Archer
- Crayfish for Dinner or take home
- Dinner Reservations
- Ocean Dunes Golf Links Tee Times & Cart Hire
- Cape Wickham Golf Links Tee Times & Cart Hire
- King Island Golf & Bowling Club Tee Times
- Farm Tours
- Fishing Tours
- Art Tours and Workshops
* KING ISLAND EVENTS
- HORSE RACING SEASON
- LONG TABLE FESTIVAL
- GOLF OPEN
- SHOW DAY
- IMPERIAL 20 MARATHON
- WINGS ON KING BIRD WATCHING
- MUSIC FESTIVAL
- PRODUCE MARKETS
- QUEENSCLIFF TO GRASSY YACHT RACE
- 10 DAYS ON THE ISLAND
- ART EXHIBITIONS
If you have a weekend free, it's King Island you should see.
If you have a week or two, fly over to King Island we offer plenty to do.
Heidi is Happy to provide more information to assist with planning your next visit to King Island, Tasmania. Simply send an email with your questions.
Cheers hh♡ Heidi Weitjens www.kingislanddistillery.com Mobile 0488CHEERS